The Total Acoustic Guitarist: A Fun and Comprehensive Overview of Acoustic Guitar Playing , Book & CD (The Total Guitarist)
The Total Acoustic Guitarist is an exciting journey through the diverse world of acoustic guitar playing. You start by strumming some basic tunes and end up slapping, tapping, and sliding your way through some cool and funky arrangements. This wide-ranging study of the acoustic guitar is for players of all levels. The book touches on contemporary stylings and also tips its hat to the greats of the past. A CD with backing tracks in different styles to jam over is included.
- A fun and comprehensive overview of acoustic guitar playing! The Total Acoustic Guitarist is an exciting journey through the diverse world of acoustic guitar playing
- The lessons start with strumming basic tunes and end with slapping, tapping and sliding through some really cool and funky arrangements
- This wide-ranging study of the acoustic guitar is for all players from beginning to advanced
- The beginning-to-intermediate student will find all the tools needed to become a great guitarist, while the more advanced player will find lots of useful instruction and a fresh perspective on the acoustic guitar
- Though the book tips its hat to all the greats of the past, it is filled with popular and contemporary stylings that have been influenced by the great history of acoustic guitar playing
Reblogged 1 year ago from www.amazon.com