Are You Still Using a Shoelace to Hold Up Your Favorite Guitar?
Why Bother Getting Our Guitar Strap Holder?
- It replaces the worst part of a guitar strap, which is the cheap shoelace that attaches to your nice instrument.
- It provides a very inexpensive option to prevent accidental guitar drops and damage due to loose strap connections.
- It’s a more professional looking and secure attachment than a piece of string and it’s made of real leather that stretches and gives without any rigid feel.
Reasons for Using Our StrapSnapper for Your Acoustic Guitars
- Inner faux leather layer is softer to avoid making marks or scratches on guitar headstock.
- Maintains a traditional look and feel for guitar players who prefer a more classic style.
- StrapSnapper allows easier storage in guitar case when wanting to remove guitar strap on and off.
Benefits for Beginners, Kids and Anyone Learning How to Play
- Easy to use by sliding thin leather strap under guitar strings at the neck nut and then fastening the strong metal button into the slot hole on the guitar strap.
- Compatible with most acoustic guitars and eliminates the need to buy a strap button to screw into the guitar heel.
- Secure fit helps to learn how to perform standing up without worrying about dropping your guitar.
SPECIAL NOTE: Combine the StrapSnapper Guitar Strap Holder with our classic cotton guitar strap for the perfect pairing for acoustic guitar players.
***Keep Your Guitar Secure and Safe***
100% No Hassle Guarantee — No Risk — Amazon Assured
Free Shipping With Purchases Over $35 … Click the Add To Cart Button and Protect Your Guitar and Investment For Less Than $15