Fender Rumble 500 v3 Bass Combo Amplifier
From the company that invented the electric bass amp, The Fender Rumble 500 Combo is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass -engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. This amp includes many pro features such as XLR output, effects loop, horn defeat, additional 8 ohm speaker output, overdrive circut and 2 – 10″ speakers.
- Expore bass tones from classic gritty growl to slap-worthy modern punch with the newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable contour controls
- A beefy 500 watt class D power amp and ported speaker enclosure pumps volume and deep bass response but keeps this amp very light in weight – only 36.5 pounds!
- Practice privately with the 1/8″ headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the 1/8″ Auxiliary input jack and instantly become part of the band.
- Limited Warranty Included
Reblogged 1 year ago from www.amazon.com