D’Addario EXP36 with NY Steel 80/20 Bronze 12-String Acoustic Guitar Strings, Coated, Light, 10-47
An ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the phosphor bronze wrap wire which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated phosphor bronze strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh and bright with a “new string tone” that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
- Optimized 12-string gauges for tone and comfortable playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Includes D’Addario’s exclusive NY Steel, the same high carbon steel found in the NYXL series for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.10, .014/.014, Bronze Wound .023/.008(p), .030/.012(p), .039/.018(p), .047/.027(w)
Reblogged 3 years ago from www.amazon.com