D’Addario EXP26 with NY Steel Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Coated, Custom Light, 11-52
An ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the phosphor bronze wrap wire which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated phosphor bronze strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh and bright with a “new string tone” that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
- A D’Addario hybrid gauge, combining light gauge bottom strings with lighter top strings for easy bending
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Includes D’Addario’s exclusive NY Steel, the same high carbon steel found in the NYXL series for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
Reblogged 8 months ago from www.amazon.com