D’Addario EXP11 with NY Steel Acoustic Guitar Strings, 80/20, Coated, Light, 12-53
An ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the 80/20 bronze wrap wire which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound . EXP 80/20 Bronze strings have a natural round wound feel and extra-bright tone that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
- D’Addario’s most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Includes D’Addario’s exclusive NY Steel, the same high carbon steel found in the NYXL series for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
Reblogged 7 months ago from www.amazon.com