D’Addario EJ18 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Heavy, 14-59
When D’Addario introduced the world to phosphor bronze strings in 1974, guitarists everywhere fell in love with their rich and warm tone, and string manufacturers everywhere quickly jumped on the band wagon. But D’Addario phosphor bronze strings, like EJ18s are different. They’re kind of like a good pair of designer jeans — they start off feeling comfortable and broken in (not stiff or rigid) and yet they seem to last forever!
- D’Addario’s most popular choice for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .014, .018, Phosphor Bronze Wound .027, .039, .049, .059; AC Phosphor Bronze Set 14-59
Reblogged 1 year ago from www.amazon.com