D’Addario EJ13 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Custom Light, 11-52
80/20 bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by john d’addario sr. and john d’angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, bold, and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists for their historical significance.
- Custom gauging for balance of projecting tone and lighter plain strings for comfortable bending
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
Reblogged 1 year ago from www.amazon.com